This is Miss Keiko with her gang of wood carved bears. We find her sitting among them most mornings. I needed to post a picture that made me laugh after the day I've had at work.
JP pointed out the way things work in Oil & Gas... since there are so many morons who work in our industry these morons just foist work on everyone else instead of taking care of it themselves because they can't be bothered... which is exactly what's happening at my work. the Negotiators just can't be bothered and thus I have an extra crap load on my desk. Geez... just a Drilling Opinion would make things so much easier.
Well, I haven't uploaded pictures from Scottsdale but it was a nice get away. Very expensive though... well food was always pretty reasonable but just overall.
We had a great gallery crawl most of Saturday. Found two painting by local artists that wouldn't break the bank. Don't know where we'll put them yet.
Our big dinner was excellent at a different resort than where we stayed. They had an added touch of matchbooks with our name of them. I brought them back with us.
Well, Miss Keiko is demanding bedtime snuggles. I think she missed us. She's headbutting me non-stop... silly furball.
No comments:
Post a Comment