Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'll take my gift thanks

I had let my memebership to NPR lapse last year when my card got all jacked up. I had been doing the "sustaining" thing and never got around to correcting that.

But I finally got onboard this morning and set up my sustaining membership again. I decided to up it since it is just a montly fee this way and opted for one of those HD radios. My alarm clock is all on crack these days so it'll replace that with the gift.

I've only kept it because JP gave it to me for Christmas. But you can't ever get the alarm to turn off, it insists on going off daily no matter what. Then you can only hit snooze three times and it turns itself off. Annoying very much so. The topper is it keeps gaining time and you have to fix it weekly. In seven days it'll gain 21 minutes. Ugh.

It'll be awhile before the gift shows up but that's fine. Will be nice to have it set to NPR news all day long as well.

What I really need it one of those hand crank radios...

No comments: