Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday monday.... *lalaaaa lalalaaaa*

Not fully awake yet and I just realized we have an 8:30 meeting. D'oh!


So there was no BBQ yesterday. JP came home and still hadn't heard from Tony so we assumed it was off.

Instead I finally got JP to clear out his side of the closet and make a massive clothing donation to Goodwill. He had two huge bags to donate and one to throw out by the time we were done.

I need to do my chest of drawers... that will all be to throw out though so I'll wait until the next time JP is gone for work. I think he'll be gone for awhile in November.

Tonight I need to start packing. I don't have a great deal of time on Tuesday or Wednesday. Never fails everything lands on the same week.

I did come across some interesting books to add to my Wish List. I better clear out those I've purchased so Dad has a clean list. He won't ask until next month. If he gets the list early enough he can just go to Half Price Books and get a better deal.

I think I only have one left from the massive stack he gave me last year. They were all heavy hitters and not something you'd read one after the other. Pretty sure it's the same again. HA!

Ugh... okay hour until the meeting so I better get some things orgainzed.

No comments: