
I really am busy... I just can't get busy if that makes sense. I just can't be bothered... probably because it's Friday. FINALLY!
this has seemed like an extra long week, I wonder if it's 'cause of all the mistakes or what.
Today there are all kinds of treats in the kitchen. Donuts and candy of all kinds. At least the donuts aren't a temptation. Glazed upset my tummy and I didn't spot a plain cake one so I'm safe... but I'll only admit to eating on peanut butter cup. JP didn't buy any 'cause he knows about me and peanut butter. That's totally fine with me 'cause it's the one thing I seriously have no will power over.
Hopefully it's just a quiet day in the office. I have to get ready for dinner as soon as I get home so I have time for the little ones early on. Last year they started around 5:30 so hopefully it'll be the same this year. I love to see the toddlers! Really anyone under 12 typically has an awesome costume... teens and up not so much. What's the phrase now... "Slutoween" for the teen and womens costumes. It's like that line in Sex in the City, "The choices for women are Sexy Kitten or Witch!" but the final straw was last year when I saw... "Sexy Real Estate Agent." I kid you not... should have taken a picture.
Ah well... no need to worry about that this year for me.
Oh and the random picture is Smudge. I don't have any pictures of her on my work PC... poor devil spawn cat that she is. This is what she used to do all night in my old apartment. This is why the chest of drawers is in the closet at the house... expect now she finds JP's underwear basket SOOOOOOO much more appealing.
No comments:
Post a Comment