I believe I am in full swing for my first cold of the season. UGH!
I've brought Honey & Lemon with me today as my throat just gets so irritated. Just want to crawl under a blanket and sleep. Might have to if this isn't gone by the end of the week. Can't be sick for Arizona.
All this rain today doesn't help in the feeling better either.
Yesterday was pretty quiet overall. Nothing new exploded, just trying to deal with my exisiting problems... oh geez... someone from BD is calling... she can go to voice mail. It's always a great deal of mess for a small small acquisition. That's an expolosion that I'll put off until I clear some others.
This is a really great article about cats. Specifically men who like cats and aren't afraid to admit they do.
I love all animals. If it has fur I like it. I'm just sick and tired of people saying they hate cats to my face. It usually comes up at a party or whatever of people JP knows. He's very quick to say how much he loves the girls and that people are wrong about them.
Unless you've had a bad experience or allergic I don't understand the bile people throw regarding cats. Personally I have to wonder if they don't like them because a cat can and will reject you if they feel like it. But that's part of what's so cool about them.
Ah well... better get back to work. Lots to do and no energy or time.
1 comment:
I totally agree about the cats. I am allergic and I still love them! So many people just love to talk trash about those sweet babies. I just don't get it.
Post a Comment