More crazy work stuff...
A negotiator left... and one of the guys roundaboutly asked if I was interested...
what the...
Aside from more money and learning another side of the business I see nothing but folly with that sort of move. Their boss doesn't back them up. It's meetings and travel galor. Much more stress putting together these deals for drilling etc.
Geez. Flattered he thought of me but seriously don't think I'd do very well on that side.
So I told him thank you, didn't say but no thanks as I don't know how to play this. Want to do the polite thing without coming off as rebuffing or totally content where I am.
ick.
And it's another day of chilly weather. It's really difficult to get out of bed when it's 45 degrees. That's snuggle under the comforter a little longer weather. Of course it's pretty chilly in the office too.
1 comment:
wooo-hoooo! look at you! In demand! Good job girl and good for you for knowing where you should stay.
Post a Comment