Saturday, October 18, 2008

Miss Keiko... you sad silly chunky thing...

She's up half a pound like I guessed. A full 11 pounder. I'm pretty sure my parents over feed her while we were in Fiji as I didn't remind them only 1/2 a cup.

She isn't happy right now and hiding under furniture somewhere in the house. At least she didn't need that rabies shot this year. She had an allergic reaction to it last year but it counts for 3 years now. The lump has gone down dramatically but still has a way to go.

Today I've not no set plans. We might have dinner with Dave, Karon and little man Cole but we left that open. Never know what might happen in their day.

I'm hoping to go and look for any pants on sale at Katy Mills if JP makes it back soon.

Cold is still here, but I think it's finally getting better. I only used Afrin in one nostril today. My right side is never as clear as the left.

Well... better go and see what all needs to be done around the house!

No comments: