
Seriously.
Won't go into the details 'cause even I don't understand but I am very much down in the dumps today.
Work is just one of the many reasons... but at least it's acceptable to bitch & moan about that.
One sorta bright spot, I managed to tweek that nerf herder from Marketing into responding. I must have really pissed him off 'cause getting him to respond it like getting a straight forward answer from a politician.
I sent a very snarky email just before leaving... I stated that I hadn't heard from this person and that according to various meetings held previously that I was not a party too the answer to the problem was XYZ. I attached the correction spreadsheet and said for everyone to review and to only respond if you DISAGREE. Silence would be taken as consent.
Well... he opened the email even if he didn't read it because he responded that he agreed.
Either way I have the nitwit on record. Finally.
I've got a similar issue but I'm going to ride him much harder. I sent the first email today. By 8am on Friday the snarky email goes out.
He can't complain because then he'd have to acknowledge that he's never responded in over 5 months of back and forth. I.Win.
1 comment:
Hey, e-mail me or give me a call if you need to chat. Whats up girlie?
Post a Comment