We're back from the Hurricane Party...
I had told JP we couldn't spend the night because 1 the cats need to be crated and two I want to sleep in my own bed.
Currently the wind is picking up and both cats are crated in the front room with us. Miss Keiko is fine and quiet while Smudge is trying to bust free. We'll move upstairs shortly.
Had a blast at Andrew's & Katie's place with tony and the gang. I did meet Frank's girlfriend and while it was weird to meet her she is a nice girl and obviously nervous. The way I figure it's not her fault how we met, she's just a girl caught up in a difficult circumstance so hey.
Anyway... back to the news and keeping the fur balls in check. I expect the nasty stuff will hit in a couple of hours so we'll see what it's like for us.
Me... I just want to go to sleep and skip the worst of it if possible.
1 comment:
I hope you guy, JP and the girls are Okay. I know you guys aren't neat the coast but still, it's scary to watch this thing hit. Hopefully you will let us know as soon as you can what's going on.
Post a Comment