I had no idea the scanner was so popular... this is going to take forever.
While everything else just piles up higher and higher on my desk. Nice.
Nothing much new and exciting. Commute is still terrible, and I'm very much looking forward to the weekend. Sushi Happy Hour is Thursday and that's always good.
I think the thrice scheduled BBQ is this weekend. Don't remember the lady's name, horrible I know. She's the wife of a guy that JP plays 5 a sides with. I think he's Mike. They're the couple with the tween son I'd like to teach a lesson in manners.
So far, no business trip on the horizon for JP either. Surprising but true. If one were to pop up while I'm in Vegas that would be the best timing.
I leave the 9th. Will take half a day without pay. Which give me two and a half days without pay for the year. Not so bad. I think I'll go two days in the hole with Fiji instead of taking the whole second week without pay. That's a bit much.
Hate my lack of vacation time!
Well better get back into the scanning or I'll never get this finished!
1 comment:
right there with ya on the lacking vacation time...
Post a Comment